Re: Computer Codes

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 13:40:29 EST

You're truck should be OBD-II... the easiest way to verify that is to look
at the PCM...if it has three plug-ins on it then it's OBDII, if it has one
big plug-in then it's OBDI...

If memory serves me correctly, you must cycle the key 10 times...

Later,
Tom "Slick" North
96 Dodge Dakota 5.2L RC
71 Chevelle Malibu 350