Re: Euros and clear taillights

From: SCalHOTROD@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 18:39:35 EST

I ordered a set from Stylin Concepts about 6 weeks ago and received the
messed up lenses.

I called APC and they emailed me a small chart to show wear to cut away the
fitting, but also said that their mold was being corrected as well.

The problem should be fixed, but you never know which version you are going
to get when you order them.

I'm sure someone will run a special on them.

Chris
'01 QuadCab SLT+
Santa Clara, CA