Lowering questions

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 14:24:49 EST

I'm about to install a lowering kist on my 96 dakota. 2in spindels up front
and 2in shackles with a 1in block out back, eventually I will be replacing
the block when I get my spare leaf springs dearched. My question is that I
have a set of suspention tecnique front and rear sway bars, I suppose I need
shorted end links when the truck is lowered. How much shorter should they
be and where can I acquire them. I dont need the bushings for the end
links..just shorter end links. Also, what size tire are you gen 2 guys
running on a 15x6 in rim infron with a 2in drop?

thanks