Re: RE: new guy on the block

From: branning sung (brannings@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 22:21:10 EST

Hey Joe,

    You guessed it, actually, the lava itself isn't the worse part. After a
while it starts breaking down into this gritty stuff, kind of like glass or
sharp cinder. Going up hill it that stuff usually leaves you buried to the
axles with the nice smell of rubber in the air.

Yeah this island really has some nice places. If you guys ever plan a trip
to the islands, make sure the Island of Hawaii is on the list.