Re: Re: Body Lift for 2k Dak?

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 18:35:59 EST

They're 32x12.50 Mickey Thompsons. With the aggressive sidewall tread of
the Mickeys I would have to do some serious carving of the front bumper to
fit 33's. There are a lot of guys running 33x12.50 tires of other
manufacturers though. Actually I'm hoping the Mickeys wear out quick so I
can upgrade to 33's! ;o)