Re: Intake theory with superchargers.

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 18:35:39 EST

Just my thoughts here, with the S/C, I agree (as does my computer dyno) that
the intake really doesn't matter to much (while under boost). Now, if you
plan on driving it on the street, you will not always be under boost (part
throttle, low rpm), this might steer towards the 2bbl, but if you're looking
for out and out power then I'd go with the 4bbl.
Just my .02
TonyC