Re: Installed the M1 today!

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 09:10:40 EST

Hey John,

     I just install the M1 2bbl a few weeks ago, it's funny that you mentioned
that you owned a 88 GTA. Because I had a 87 GTA and had it down to the block, so
I could get my heads fixed.

Anthony

"John Neff" <jndneff@texas.net> on 02/16/2002 10:26:18 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net

cc: (bcc: Anthony Gonatas/KS/ARS/US/AON)

Subject: DML: Installed the M1 today!

I managed the M1 2bbl intake manifold today. All in all, it went very
smooth. Much smoother than my 88 GTA. I didn't have to remove the valve
covers or the distributor. Go Dodge! For a change :)

I'm not sure how long it took since I went slow and had a 2-3 hour break
while some company came over, but I started around 11 this morning and
finished sometime around 7 I think. I did end up cleaning up the HUGE ridge
below the TB bores, but I didn't touch the runner seperators. I didn't have
the tools and don't think my engine is going to know the difference one way
or the other.

I don't know what it's going to do just yet since Jet Hot was 4 days late
shipping my headers back and I'm not going to run the engine with open
heads.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html