Re: Re: White Face Gauge

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@cox.net)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 07:57:55 EST

I looked at a couple pictures on NR's website, but could not distinguish
what the changes in layout are. If the only difference is the tachometer
then why wouldn't the clusters be interchangeable if the truck has the 7K
tach? If there are differences like gauge spacing or idiot light layout then
I could see why they wouldn't work. Anyone care to shed some more light on
this?

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
intense99dak@cox.net