Re: Fire Call, (new top speed for me)

From: ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 10:11:57 EST

I can appreciate the need for speed. But, as a fire fighter paramedic, I hope you were driving safely and responsibly. Fire fighters are there to save lives and protect property; so, you don't want to endanger lives and property going to a call. It kind of defeats the purpose.

Just trying to keep up a good public image for all of the fire fighters.

Garret
1997, 4x4, v8, cc