Re: Re: DODGE WINS

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 21:44:52 EST

> Working on the car under red flag, speeding on pit
> road, passing under the yellow line at Daytona,
Woah, son, hold on.
#1) He was penalyzed, right? BTW, if he hadn't done that, he might not have
finished in the top 10.
#2) How do you know he was speeding-and if he was, wht didn't he get
penalyzed? It wasn't his fault NASCAR didn't call it-Jeff didn't get called
for spinning on pit road the previous week.
#3) The best #. He did not pass under the yellow. He did go below the
yellow, but passed while above it. jeff was then below it, because he moved
there to block-which, BTW, Helton said would be illegal. I guess that means
Jeff thinks the rules don't apply to him, right?

OBDAK content:
Does anyone know if seats from GenIIIs will fit a Gen II? I doubt it, but
it's worth a try.

TIA

Jon
STL MO