Re: Intermediate shaft?

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 18:49:31 EST

Andy

Yes I feel it in the steering wheel, and I can also feel it slightly in
the brake pedal when I'm applying them lightly when I'm turning left or
right going up or down slight hills. I do not get it when the suspension
compresses as in stopping etc. I dunno, it's got me stumped but it's still
driveable. :-)

Thanks again for your interest
Jay