Re: dead truck update

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 14:32:09 EDT

Richard...

I had to pull my heads once, to have a bolt drilled out, and the guy who put
it all back together failed to tighten the spark plugs... so one day I am
under the hood, and I can actually FINGER tighten the spark plug tighter...
it didnt blow out... but I am worried there was room for stuff to get in
it...

wes