Re: RE: Oil Pressure Problems

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 16:42:17 EDT

I just added the oil to the truck today. She WAS low but I added too
much. I am aware too much oil is not a good thing. I planned on draining
some of it later tonight or tomarrow before I go to work. I am
concerend about the oil pressure because when I start it up, the needle
in the gauge just barely gets to the low end of the normal range. The
lowest I have seen the truck run at since the rebuilt motor was installed.