Re: CB Questions

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 12:38:28 EDT

Actually your hard pressed to get much over 20W out of a 148gtl even on SSB,
unless it has an extra Amp module inside...

Nice to see someone kows a classy radio, (o2A cybernet) was a shame when
they went under...

 I have a FEW of the o2A Export units left NEW, I took the last truckload
that had come in... (been a few years now) I had everything from Colt Black
Shadow DX's to Tristars, to Hy Gain's Lafayettes, etc..

Tony.