Re: RE: Off the line...

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 14:22:35 EDT

Just to let you know...
I have a 3.9L 5 Spd w/
18" Aluminum rims wrapped in 245/40ZR18 tires
Homebrew 3" Air Intake
And a dual cat back exhaust (glasspack muffler...not sure of brand...had it
done at Monroe Muffler) I believe all the pipe is 2.5" with 3" tips
180 degree Robert Shaw T-Stat

I was looking at a new ignition system (MSD 6 or 6AL can't remember which
one it was), but is the HO line better? I want to replace my wires and
plugs, etc, but don't know what is best to go with. I'm not sure what type
of wires to use, but was thinking anything 8.5 mm would be alright and I
hear alot about Autolite 3923's plugs...but I've heard others say those
aren't the ones to use...would changing just the ignition improve my
acceleration that much? Thanks again

Eric Jerman
Camp Lejeune, NC
98 Dakota Sport RC 3.9L 5 Spd