RE: Air Intake idea answer

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 21:30:47 EDT

I know i'm a few days late with this but I was on vacation for the last week
and do most of my DML digest reading at work;}

I put a foil faced insulated tape on my homebrew intake over two years ago
and I have measured the in coming air at the TB and found only 2 to 3 deg
rise in the air from the outside air temp. I have pics on my web site. The
tape has held up great for being two years old! I think the thermo wrapping
would work but a pain to work with and would not last under the hood without
some kind of covering on it.

--
Don Mallett