RE: Dyno results - 4.7L QC Sleeper Project

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 01:32:44 EDT

hmmm...i wonder why i sometimes see 98 posted as the speed limiter?
could it be on non-QC Daks? or maybe there is a difference based on CA
or Fed emissions vehicles? jeff, do you have 2 pre-cats? i have an SLT+
as well, maybe they set the limiter based on tire and handling package?
i dunno, just wish i woulda had them pay closer attention while they
were running the test...

-adam