Re: Videotaping the BBQ trail runs

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 07:45:16 EDT

On Mon, 01 Jul 2002 23:17:32 -0400, Andy Levy wrote:

> Tell that to my wallet. Guess what I've been shopping for the past hour
> online. Camcorders :)

Heh :-) Well, if it helps, we're bringing ours on Saturday. And we were
needing to look for empty seats to ride in anyway, might work out quite
well.

> I'll let you do that with *your* camera, Jon. My electronics stay
> safely within the confines of the cab. Which reminds me...I better pack
> lots of GPS batteries.

What kind of GPS? We're bringing one of those as well, mostly because I
want to see how the topo maps look on the eMap screen :-). Plus we've
got a power cable to feed off the lighter plug, if you wanted to do that
instead of feeding batteries.

Hmmm... I seem to be bringing more electronic stuff to a trail ride than
anything. Camcorder, GPS, radios... somehow my vehicle accessory store
has changed from Canadian Tire to Future Shop :-).

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario