Re: Air Intake Question

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 13:54:22 EDT

John, mine runs 13.70s with the same air cleaner as yours on my 318.
Yeah, I added a second inlet but frankly it didn't show me much. If
you've removed the plastic splash shield in front of your intake hose, I'd
say you're getting all the cool air your V6 needs.

For additional testimony, I have a friend in FL with a 360 in a '94 Dak
running 12.00 ETs with the same setup I have.

Now if you're just wanting a new project......well, I can relate to
that.-)

Ray