Re: Re: Air Intake Question

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 20:20:43 EDT

  Thanks Ray, I wasn't sure if there would be any benefit or not, but you
answered that! I don't expect my V6 4X4 to be in the 13s any time
soon!!!;-). I think I will remove that splash shield though. I do kind of
like that open element sound, but I didn't know if you would get that from
the homemade style or not.?. And as for projects, I really have plenty to
keep me busy, but I am trying to decide if I want the GenIII seat or your
hood more!!?;-)
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>