My dak...

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 18:05:24 EDT

Hello to the few of you that are still at home online...Seeing as how my dak
is down at the moment I am stuck here on base doing piddly little things to
it while I have the time off...
yesterday I adjusted the TPS and noticed an improvement in
acceleration...today I installed 3923's that I bought a month ago (LOL) and
began lowering the rear end of my truck...this is where the question comes
in...
is there a trick to getting the bolt that holds the leaf spring into the
hanger out? We tried getting a torx screw bit to take it out, but it
doesn't seem to be threaded into the leaf spring eye, so we took a sledge
and tried to pound it out...we got it almost all the way out...but still
have the other side to do...is there something I'm missing that would make
this whole process easier? I'm lowering the rear of the truck with drop
hangers...if that helps any...
Thanks for the help.
Eric Jerman