Re: Scorpion Zeros

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 19:14:19 EDT

I was at Diccount tire today to check out Scorpions A/Ts. Are $106.00 each
W/ mounting, balance and air valves (life time rotaition and balance
included) 4 tires, road harzard warranty and tax came to $521.00 and the BFG
A/T are $116.00 and same deal as above came to $564.78. Now this is 100 yads
down the street from me and I've used them and happy with them for over 4
years. Is that good pricing on these?

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/