Re: Re: AOL TEST 10:35 CDT

From: Vic (ib4x4@satx.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 19:21:47 EDT

I've had a weird problem since I switched to roadrunner. When I reply to a
post it shows up on the list, but when I compose an original post, it never
makes it to the list but it doesn't come back as undeliverable. I've
verified the email address I'm using as dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net is
this the same as what everyone else is using?