Re: Scorpion Zeros

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 20:12:21 EDT

Don.
    That's about what I paid for mine at discount tire here . I'm on my
second set of Pirelli scorpion a/t's. I love them. I had the 31" the first
go around and I got 40k out of them..(I'm hard on tires) And I have 25k on
my second set (32").. My dad has 31's on his truck and he likes them. This
go around I think I'm going w/ something more aggressive.. My scorpions
worked great in the sand. And what little mud I've been thru I've never
been stuck.. They handle allot better on the road than the Goodyear's rt/s.
And they stick in the rain and the side wall seems to be firmer than the oe
Goodyear's...
 Later, Hop..
http://glen.dodgedakotas.com/hop/
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak/dak.html