Re: Re: AOL TEST 10:35 CDT

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 20:20:21 EDT

Hey, Vic!

<snip> I've had a weird problem since I switched to roadrunner. When I
reply to a
 post it shows up on the list, but when I compose an original post, it never
 makes it to the list but it doesn't come back as undeliverable. <snip>

Now that ya mention it, my rr acts the same way! I thought it was just my
server or somethin...hmmm...hafta talk ta Mr. Steiger when he gets done
playin in the mud with all his BBQ buds...
The addy you're using is the same one that I use:
dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )