RE: RE: I need serious help...

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 11:11:15 EDT

Also, another thing...I'm not quite sure on this...SEMIHEMI01 could probably
answer this better..are you sure your t-stat is in correctly? Shouldn't it
be in upside-down based on the proximity of this in the 4.7 engines?
Correct me if I'm wrong, Bill. Also, wasn't there another hole or something
you had to deal with?

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD