Re: Fwd: BBQ: Oh the humanity!

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 16:34:10 EDT

Bummer dude!!! Man, we did have a lot of carnage. I think I
might be OK (knocking on wood now), but I do have a lot of
squeaking/squeeling coming from the front end that I hope is
associated with the dried concrete . . . er, Steiger mud in my
brakes. Good luck to you, Andy, and Adam getting everything
back together. I hope the bills aren't astronomical.

JY