Shell, cover, topper, etc. recommendations.

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 06:38:43 EDT

   I have seen several nice looking shells on Daks this past weekend and was
wondering if anyone on here has one they could recommend. I like the
fiberglass ones that are cab level, painted to match with tinted windows,
and the side windows slide open. The only thing is I saw most of those on
the GenIII's and on the GenII's they had the ones that raised up like a
wedge. Since the tonneau covers fit both, the shells should too, shouldn't
they?
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>