Re: Fwd: BBQ: Oh the humanity!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 17:17:08 EDT

Jason,
        First, good to hear you guys made it home. And with no damage. I'm
headed to the dealer tomorrow. As the reports keep rolling in, I think
you're in a very small minority here. I got this from Patty Ryan (the
green TJ "Tweety Twuck") today:

"Allow me to quote you ... "This was not a good weekend for anyone
involved." You have NO idea how true that statement is. I'm so
shocked to hear about all the problems with your Dakota trucks. I won't
even try to tell you about our trip home in an e-mail ... so when you
get back in the office, give me a call - and I'll share with you the
sequence of events that caused most of us to arrive home at 2:00 AM and
one of them at 11:30 AM Sunday morning."

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com