Well, I escaped the worst

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 18:32:46 EDT

Dealer's looked over the Dak. Tranny's healthy. They pulled the code,
checked things out, and it's not damaged. Couldn't reproduce the
problem. The working theory now is that a sensor or 2 got soaked, and
needed to dry out and regain its senses.

I just had the tranny serviced in February, but to play it safe I'm
having it done again in the morning. Hopefully I won't have a repeat
while I'm on the road this weekend.

So, I'm out roughly $150 plus tax ($60 diagnosis, $90 tranny service).
Could be worse!

I'm done with the pit. Never again. Trails fine, all that water, no way.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com