RE: RE: Dyno Challenge at Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 10:06:25 EDT

Well if my pal Bernie at KARNUT'S can deliver what he thinks he can, the
DAK's collision damage should be fixed by tomorrow night and the new MBRP
exhaust will be installed too. I hope it breathes better with the new
exhaust over the RAVEN that was on it. I'LL photo copy all three dyno run's
I've had done and send them your way Bernd. so you can see the results.