RE: RE: Dyno Challenge at Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 10:19:52 EDT

Ron, I did replacing with anything that had a paper type gasket with the
cooper version with the exception of the heads. Found that paper is
worthless under extreme heat and high-output.

Another consideration is getting a high-volume water pump, Hi-Flow radiator,
and look at reinforcing the rubber water hoses. Maybe some Bernd
recommendation of a added radiator coolant to keep the temperature in check.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps