No More Driving

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 14:25:46 EDT

Well, it is sad to say...but because of a serious problem the other night, I
am no longer allowed to drive my dak on base. (No, not because of a DUI or
anything...I wasn't driving at all actually, it's not even related to
driving!)
But anyway...I spent over 2,000 bucks on my dak since May and now I can't
even enjoy it! Really really sucks...
Best I can do is remain on the list and learn as much as I can until I can
get back behind the wheel! Hopefully it isn't an indefinite thing!!!!!
Eric Jerman