Re: RE: Re: RE: No More Driving

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 20:42:38 EDT

I'm not degrading the military...I've been in for 4 years come sept... I
understand there are rules and there are reasons for those rules...
I have been to Afghanistan, so believe me when I say I know being in the
military is serious business...I'm not trying to start something with you so
don't get me wrong. It is just pointless that my driving privileges have
been revoked for something not driving related when other marines are going
to the same program and they can still drive...what's so special about their
problems? That's what I'm getting at is all...