RE: Mopar engine builder claims stock Magnum engine rocker arms are 1.74 ratio instead of 1.6

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 02:12:53 EDT

With Dodge...ya never know if you got the correct parts out of the bin
at the assembly plant.

However, going by this quote from that post: "Makes you want to run out
and spend $400.00 on some heavily marketed roller rockers, NOT."...it's
obvious that the person doesn't seem to understand the difference
between stamped steel (non-adjustable) and roller fulcrum/tip
(adjustable) rockers.

Remember, the Viper rockers are 1.7:1 and look almost identical to the
1.6:1 rockers in the Magnums...and yes, swapping to 1.7:1 rockers DOES
make a difference, to the tune of 18-20RWHP.

- Bernd