Re: RE: Re: 2K 3.9L Question

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 10:39:42 EDT

 Thanks for the reply, Bernd. I had hoped it wasn't anything major, I don't
know what filter is on it, but that is probably it. I just hadn't really
heard anything like that from a newer vehicle, now, I was used to the old
ones clacking 'til the oil pressure built up when the lifters drained off.
'IF' I am able to get it, I probably won't be able to do any mods for quite
awhile, but when I am I will be in touch for parts and advice. It isn't as
peppy as my '96 3.9 5spd. That's ok for now, but I just wish it had the LSD!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>