Re: Was Another O2 thing on Ebay, Now: Tornado

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 13:35:57 EDT

Marty,
      For the increase I got in gas mileage alone, the thing will pay for
itself in about another year. Keep in mind, I commute 90 miles per day
round trip. So, an increase of 3-4 MPG was worth it to me. Will you get
similar results and be as happy with it? I can't say with any amount of
certainty so whether its worth it or not is something you have to decide
for yourself, but if I were to buy another vehicle, I'd buy a new one for
it.

Ray

Dover, DE