Re: Spark Plug Changing

From: Lance Robertson (lance@robertsonland.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 13:40:16 EDT

Bill,

4.7L is the engine I have. I'm not too mechanically inclined but I think I
can change spark plugs. I remember reading on here that they are tight as
heck the first time but doable if you are careful and take your time.

Any ones I should look at? What all extensions will I need (I don't have my
truck here right now as they are doing the other work)