Questions for everyone...

From: Thomas Mize 3rd (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 20:00:01 EDT

Now i have a couple of questions i want to ask you all.
      ...I have a Mopar Roll-bar that i want to put on my truck,but i dont
want to loose the use of my Tonneau cover( vinyal,sport master, frame with
snaps) does anyone know if and how the cover can be altered to be mounted
around the bar??
      ...I want to remove my Clutch fan and replace it with an electric
fan,that i have seen this weekend. how is the fan wired?? i just want to get
an idea before i dig in to it!!!
Thank you!!!Tom

====================================
contact info...