Re: RE: Re: Re: got my boyds and I was Riped off

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 12:28:36 EDT

Well I just got off the phone with Boyd. They said that the logo are stick
on with double sided tape. They are sending me 4 new ones for free. He said
on the older wheels they found out they were not UV protected and they would
peel off after a few washes so he is sending me new ones. Now thats customer
service. Buy a set of used wheels and they still fix the problem. On the
other note I took the rims out and polished them up good then went to my
tireshop they mounted them on the tires and balanced them with no problem
the look great after a good hard cleaning. You can hardly notice the bends
in the lips no that the tires are on them. I guess I'll keep them I guess
all and all I got what I paid for and 400 for a set of Boyds isn't that bad.
and like the one guy said atleast I got them.

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Boyd Timeless 6s with 275/50/17 Nitto NT450s,
GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles uuper and lower, JVC CD
player,