Re: INDIGLO DASH PPL PLEASE HELP !!!

From: Jack Snodgrass (jack+nntp@cybermail.net)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 14:34:47 EDT

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:23:20 -0500, Eric Giblock wrote:

take pictures so that others can see what you've got to do. ;)

I have been thinking of getting and installing one of those
indigo dial panels too.

Can you tell me which one you got and how much you paid.
Some EBAY Auction made a big deal about not having to
remove and replace the dials with 'their' kit. Not sure
how big of a plus that is or not.

jack