Re: INDIGLO DASH PPL PLEASE HELP !!!

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 15:06:49 EDT

that's the kit that i got... i ctually ended up removing the nedles. and
now have to reconfigure them .......... i have a ton of pics and hope to
have them on my website by the end of the weekend..

the auction on ebay was from procarparts.com and i won one of the auctions
for $29.00

as soon as i get done with some school reports i'll put the pics on the
web..

ttyl

--
Eric Giblock