Re: Optima Yellow Top Battery

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 02:08:04 EDT

Hi George - yes I think you did fine with the yellow top. For what you
are doing with it (the two fans etc), I don't forsee any problems. I
have a red top Optima battery (980CA - 750CCA) and I would use nothing
less. For snow plowing an Optima is pretty much required equipment. I
went plowing last season with the Optima and only once did the battery
get a little run down - and only after I had been moving the plow blade
around a lot.

This year I hope to have at least a dual battery set up if not three.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow