RE: RE: RE: Karsh's questions

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 18:08:59 EDT

Actually when I stand on them it doesn't chirp and it does not release
and grab like ABS. No pulse. It may slip twice before it stops. And
it rolls far to much. Its not the rapid fire pulse you get with ABS.
I've had cars with ABS before and this doesn't feel right. The only
time I've been able to lock the front tires was in the rain on wet
pavement going down hill. With the rear wheel ABS it should lock the
front tires but pulsate with the back.

Karsh