Re: RE: Karsh's questions

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 18:18:43 EDT

My brakes felt funny on my 2k Dak so I bleed them good, really good. And out
came this brass material, probably from the taping of the threads on the
caliper for the brake line? but all 4 corners had this brass crap come out,
when i was done i topped off master cyl, re-adjusted the rear brakes Now the
brakes are solid and feel great.