RE: Just Zaino'ed the Dak

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 07:36:14 EDT

Hey Mike!

How'd it turn out? When you remove the haze the first time, it takes a fair
amount of effort. Don't worry, as you only experience that once :) You'll be
amazed at how little effort is required with each additional coat!

Enjoy your efforts! I know everyone else will be.
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 49,200mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU