Re: DIY Fender replacement?

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 10:17:41 EDT

Jack,
I have not replaced the fender on a Dak, but I am 99% sure it is just bolted
on. If you pop your hood you will see the bolts for the top of the fender
and there are (I think) bolts for the side of the fender in the crack where
the door hinges are. Look on ebay, I see em on there all the time.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed