Re: Need an opinion on wreck discloser > did this post come

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 20:24:18 EDT

I also have very little faith in Car Fax. I checked the history of my
89 4x4 eith them - before I went out from Chicago to Columbia, CT and
bought it. The report came back clean. well its obvious the body/frame
damage was not reported to anyone. There is bondo in the rear corner of
the bed (magnet test) and the frame on the right rear was bent down. I
had the frame repaired however. Only cost me a couple bills. Would
have been nice to have known ahead of time however.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow