Re: BBQ...Transfer case & Front Driveshaft

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 20:14:57 EDT

WOW! - Sorry to hear all that, man. What a lousy ordeal that sounds
like. Bent drive shaft eh? You suppose that was the noise you heard on
the trails (before you climbed the waterfall)? I think we would have
known had you whacked the underside of the Dak on the waterfall. As far
as I remember, I don't think you were sliding and bouncing around that
much??

I hope you were able to reclaim the cost of that broken transfercase
that Fed Ex fouled up? You should not have to eat the cost for that one
at all. I would (if you have not already) file some claim with Fed Ex
and call for the drivers head on a platter.

Heh - with all that said and done from the BBQ this year - should I
expect to see you at Daktoberfest this fall? heheh

Glad you and the Dak are finally reunited at home Dakota... I was
wondering where you were!