Re: Was Attempt no. 3 failed, sort of.... Now Crank Walk

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 08:38:54 EDT

Actually, Being that it is the smooth one, if the belt was moving at the
crank, it would cause the belt to hang off the edge alittle on the smooth
one. This would be especially true if the belt skipped a tooth on the crank
side, then it would be hanging off by a tooth all over, and thats all she
wrote. Hopefully your condition is not crank walk, you do not want that by
any means. You think $300 (I dunno what you spent so far) is alot, try
seeing the repair bill for crank walk. Just a thought, but have you tried
cleaning the engine bay to free up any extra mud/dirt ?

A pond huh ? Bobbing for Daks ?!? LOL

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed